Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Bit About Nana

PERSONAL PARTICULARS
Hye... my name is Nurul Fuhana Bt Khairuzaman .I’m turning 22 years old this year and I’m a female of course. I was born on 18th October 1988 at Kuala Lumpur University Hospital. I live at Bandar Sri Damansara, Kuala Lumpur. I’m the youngest of two siblings. Unfortunately my sister passed away when I was in fourth grade so that makes me the only child now. My father’s name is Khairuzaman Bin Haidzir. He is 46 years old and works as an Administrative Officer at International University College of Technology Twintech located at Bandar Sri Damansara. My mother’s name is Haminah bt Hj Manap. She is 45 years old and she is a housewife.

ACADEMIC BACKGROUND
I started my education at Sekolah Kebangsaan Ulu Beranang, Negeri Sembilan for my primary school where I stayed with my grandma as my parents were living in Kuala Lumpur due to work. After completing my sixth grade and taking the UPSR examination and getting 5 A’s, I was offered to continue my secondary education at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Puteri Seremban which was formerly known as Convent Seremban. I was there for 5 years until I completed my SPM. For PMR I achieved 7A’s and for SPM I achieved 6 A’s. After that, I made a decision to continue my studies and get my diploma. I proceeded my studies at UiTM Lendu Malacca where I was offered the course Diploma in Accountancy. After studying hard for the last 3 years, I completed my diploma and now I’m currently doing my Bachelor in Accountancy (Honors) at UiTM Malacca City Campus.

CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
When I was in primary school I was a school prefect and I also was active in clubs and societies such as the Mathematics and Science Club where I was the president of the club, music club where I was an ordinary member and also the recreational club where I was a committee member. I also was active as president of Girl Guide and I played sports at school level such as volleyball and badminton. Moving on to Secondary school, I was involved in the Nature Lover’s Club as a committee member and also in the Islamic club where I was the vice president. I was also the president of my school’s Silat uniform body. During my secondary school years I played handball at school level also.

SPECIAL QUALITIES
Well I really don’t know how to describe myself but I think I’m a punctual person because I don’t like to procrastinate my work. Other than that, I’m hardworking, I’m willing to learn something new and I also accept critics that would help make me a better person in life. I can work as a team and do task together and give my full co-operation.

MISSION AND VISSION STATEMENT
My vision is to be a successful accountant one day and succeed in life and thereafter. Whereby my mission is to graduate my degree in 2 years time ahead with first class honours,insyaallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment